All vendors – both returning and new – must submit the online application form.
NCA reserves the right to make all final decisions on the Celebrate Newton vendors; it is possible that a returning vendor from 2022 may not be invited to participate in 2023.
NCA will begin reviewing applications from all vendors after September 8th.
Celebrate Newton is a juried fair. The jury tries to select the highest quality vendors of handmade crafts across a wide variety of categories including, but not limited to, jewelry, pottery, clothing, artwork, crafts, paper goods, accessories, food products, etc., so that we offer an attractive mix of products for our customers. NCA reserves the right to make all final decisions on the selection of its Celebrate Newton vendors. We do not offer exclusivity in any category and may limit the number of vendors in each category.
Once the fair is full, we will develop a wait list. Vendors on the wait list will be contacted in the event that a vendor drops out unexpectedly. Historically, a few vendors have been placed off of the wait list each year.
Booth/Day of Fair Information
- Set-up time is Saturday, Dec. 2, 9am-12pm and Sunday, Dec. 3, 8-10am (the fair opens at 10am).
- Booth space is approximately 10’ x 10’. A limited number of spots with electricity are available (for an extra fee).
- Booth assignments will be emailed in advance approximately 1-2 weeks before the fair.
- Upon arrival at the fair, artists should enter through the main entrance of Newton South High School and come to the cafeteria to receive the floor plan and wi-fi password.
- You must provide all materials for your own booth, with the exception of rented tables and folding chairs.
- Table coverings must reach the floor and overstock must be out of sight.
- You must stay for the duration of the fair.
- You are responsible for your own sales tax.
- You may not display any types of items not included in your application.
- Break-down must be completed by 6pm.