Applications for the 2019 fair will open on May 15.
All vendors (both returning and new) must submit the online application form. Payment is not due until you have been notified of your acceptance to the fair.
Returning vendors from 2018 who submit their applications by June 30, and are re-accepted to the fair, will receive priority placement. Returning vendors who submit their applications after June 30 will be accepted on a space-available basis.
NCE will begin reviewing applications from new vendors as they are received, and will begin notifying new applicants on a rolling basis starting after the priority application period for returning vendors has ended (June 30), until the fair is full.
Celebrate Newton is a juried fair. The jury tries to select the highest quality vendors of handmade crafts across a wide variety of categories including, but not limited to, jewelry, pottery, clothing, artwork, crafts, paper goods, accessories, food products, etc., so that we offer an attractive mix of products for our customers. NCE reserves the right to make all final decisions on the selection of its Celebrate Newton vendors. We do not offer exclusivity in any category and may limit the number of vendors in each category. In some instances, returning vendors may not be accepted to the following year’s fair.
Once the fair is full, we will establish a wait list. Vendors on the wait list will be contacted in the event that a vendor drops out unexpectedly. Historically, a few vendors have been placed off of the wait list each year.
Booth/Day of Fair Information
- Set-up time is Saturday, Dec. 7, 9am-1pm and Sunday, Dec. 8, 8-10am (the fair opens at 10am).
- Booth spaces range from approximately 10’W x 6′ D to 10’ x 10’. A limited number of spots with electricity are available (for an extra fee).
- Booth assignments will be emailed in advance, approximately 1-2 weeks before the fair.
- Upon arrival at the fair, artists should enter through the main entrance of Newton South High School and come to the cafeteria to receive the floor plan and wi-fi password.
- You must provide all materials for your own booth, with the exception of rented tables and folding chairs.
- Table coverings must reach the floor and overstock must be out of sight.
- You must stay for the duration of the fair.
- You are responsible for your own sales tax.
- You may not display any types of items not included in your application.
- Break-down must be completed by 6pm.