Celebrate Newton is Sunday, December 5, 2021.
Celebrate Newton is a juried craft fair. All vendors (both returning and new) must submit the online application form. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the application form.
The jury will begin reviewing applications in July. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the fair is full. Payment is not due until you have been notified of your acceptance to the fair.
The jury invites applications from high quality vendors of handmade crafts across a wide variety of categories including, but not limited to, jewelry, pottery, clothing, artwork, crafts, paper goods, accessories, food products, etc. NCA reserves the right to make all final decisions on the selection of its Celebrate Newton vendors. We do not offer exclusivity in any category and may limit the number of vendors in each category so that we offer an attractive mix of products for our customers. In some instances, returning vendors may not be accepted to the current year’s fair.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, however, artists are strongly encouraged to apply much earlier since the fair is typically full by late August/early September.
Once the fair is full, we will establish a waiting list. Vendors on the waiting list will be contacted in the event that a vendor drops out unexpectedly. Historically, a few vendors have been placed off of the wait list each year.
Refunds: Booth fees (minus a $50 processing fee) will be refunded if we are able to fill your spot with someone off of the waiting list in advance of the fair. Booth fees will not be refunded if we are unable to fill your spot, or if you are a “no-show” the day of the event. You must check-in by 9:15 am on the day of the fair or you will be considered a “no-show” and your spot will be given to someone on the waiting list.
Fair cancellation: There is NO SNOW DATE. In the event of inclement weather, please visit celebratenewton.com to determine the status of the fair. In the event of a cancellation, table rental and electricity fees will be refunded. Exhibit Fees are non-refundable.
Booth/Day of Fair Information
- Set-up time is Saturday (day before the fair), 8 am-12 pm and Sunday (day of fair), 8-10 am. The fair opens at 10 am.
- Booth spaces range from approximately 10’W x 6′ D for interior locations to 10’W x 10’D for perimeter locations. A limited number of spots with electricity are available (for an extra fee).
- Booth assignments will be emailed in advance, approximately 1-2 weeks before the fair.
- Upon arrival at the fair, artists should enter through the main entrance of Newton South High School and come to the cafeteria to receive the floor plan and wi-fi password.
- You must provide all materials for your own booth, with the exception of rented tables and folding chairs.
- Table coverings must reach the floor and overstock must be out of sight.
- You must arrive by 9:15 am the day of the fair and stay for the duration (10 am-4 pm).
- You are responsible for your own sales tax.
- You may not display any types of items not included in your application.
- Break-down must be completed by 6 pm.